Friday, November 21, 2008

Harvett Family Tree version 2.0

In recent months I have been moderately successful in obtaining some more information from living Harvetts, mostly through Facebook. If you have not signed up for Facebook yet, I strongly encourage it (see post below). I have been able to consolidate two family groups that I had in version 1.0, so now the list is down to 6 family groups only. I believe that more information about the "grandparent generation" (born approx 1900-1920) will allow me to best connect the dots.

PLEASE SEND ME ANY AND ALL INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT YOUR HARVETT FAMILY ROOTS.

Take a look at the attached update to the Harvett family tree (click on the image) and let me know if you see any errors or if you can help me fill in any of the blanks. THANKS

No comments: